Seattle Bus Accident Lawyer
Accidents involving buses in and around this Seattle area often result in significant injuries and extensive property damage. At Washington Injury Law, we have the resources necessary to help you recover compensation after an accident caused by the negligent actions of a bus driver or bus carrier. Our Seattle bus accident lawyers we will stand by your side every step of the way, including all the way through trial.
Why Choose Washington Injury Law?
- At Washington Injury Law, you will have a team that fights diligently for clients and has no problem taking a case to trial if needed.
- Janelle Bailey has successfully recovered significant multimillion-dollar settlement on behalf of injury victims in Seattle and throughout the state of Washington.
- We handle bus accident claims in Seattle on a contingency fee basis, which means clients will not have to worry about paying any legal fees until we successfully recover the compensation they need.
Seattle Bus Accident Lawyer Quick Links
Why Is a Bus Accident Lawyer is Necessary?
Bus accident claims can be incredibly challenging to move forward with, particularly when going up against insurance carriers and legal teams. Regardless of whether you have been harmed as a result of a public transportation bus or as a result of the negligence of a private bus carrier, you can be sure that the other parties will “lawyer up” in order to avoid paying compensation.
Injured as a result of a Metro crash? Were you harmed due to an incident with a private bus such as Greyhound? Perhaps a school bus caused the incident.
When you seek assistance from an attorney, it does not matter who caused the bus crash. Your attorney will work diligently to recover compensation from any at-fault party. This will include investigating the incident, gathering evidence, and handling all negotiations with other parties involved.
What Compensation Is Available After a Seattle Bus Crash?
You may be able to recover various types of compensation after a Seattle bus crash caused by the negligence of a bus driver or bus company. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Compensation for all medical expenses caused by the incident, including emergency medical bills and any follow-up treatment.
- Payment for physical therapy and rehabilitation, medical bills, and prescription medications.
- Compensation for any lost wages you incur if you cannot work while recovering.
- Reimbursement for any travel or out-of-pocket expenses incurred as a result of the incident.
- Coverage of physical and emotional pain and suffering losses you sustained.
- Property damage expenses.
There is no set amount of compensation paid out to Seattle bus accident victims. The total amount of compensation will vary depending on factors such as the severity of any injuries you sustained, how long it takes you to recover, whether or not there was any shared fault for the incident, and more.
Call a Seattle Bus Accident Lawyer Today
If you or somebody you care about has been injured or sustained property damage in a bus accident caused by the negligent actions of a driver or bus carrier in Seattle, reach out to the personal injury attorneys at Washington Injury Law for help as soon as possible. We will not hesitate to stand by your side and fight against the insurance carriers or at trial if one becomes necessary. When you need a Seattle bus accident lawyer, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling us at (206) 960-4522.