Seattle Serious & Catastrophic Injuries Attorney
Sustaining a serious or catastrophic injury can lead to significant setbacks for victims. Any person who sustains an injury caused by the negligence of another party deserves compensation. At Washington Injury Law, we are here to help if you need a Seattle serious and catastrophic injury attorney by your side. We know what it takes to help individuals secure compensation for their losses, and we have no problem standing up to at-fault parties.
Why Choose Washington Injury Law?
- At Washington Injury Law, our team understands the complexities behind serious injury claims, and we will stand by your side every step of the way.
- We handle serious and catastrophic injury claims in Seattle on a contingency fee basis. This means that you will not have to worry about paying legal fees until we successfully recover compensation on your behalf.
- We believe in providing a client-focused approach, which means you will always have access to your attorney when it comes to questions about your catastrophic injury case.
What are Serious and Catastrophic Injuries?
Serious and catastrophic injury claims must be examined through a different lens than traditional personal injury cases. In general, serious and catastrophic injuries can be defined as those that occur to the spinal cord, spine, or brain or another type of injury that significantly impairs a person’s day-to-day life. This can include amputations, severe burns, internal organ damage, and more.
These types of injuries are different because they often require extensive medical treatment that can last for quite some time. In many cases, those who sustain a serious or catastrophic injury in Seattle will require permanent assistance due to a physical or cognitive disability caused by the injury.
Compensation Available for a Serious or Catastrophic Injury Case
Individuals who sustain severe or catastrophic injuries should be able to recover a wide range of compensation types. Our team works diligently to recover both economic and non-economic damages on behalf of every client that we help, and this can include the following:
- Coverage of all emergency medical bills
- Compensation for any in-home long-term care needed
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation costs
- Payment for medical devices or prescription medications
- Lost income if a victim is unable to continue working
- Physical and emotional pain and suffering damages
- Loss of quality of life damages
A skilled lawyer will work with trusted medical and financial experts to adequately calculate the total expected losses the injury victim is expected to incur. Due to the severe nature of these types of injuries, it is imperative to look at the long-term consequences that the injury will have on the person’s finances.
Call a Seattle Serious and Catastrophic Injury Attorney Today
If you or somebody you care about has sustained a serious or catastrophic injury in the Seattle area, reach out to the team at Washington Injury Law for help immediately. We have extensive experience handling complex injury claims throughout the state of Washington, and we want to help you recover compensation for your losses. When you need a Seattle serious and catastrophic injury attorney, please reach out to us for a free consultation of your claim by filling out our contact form or calling us at (206) 960-4522.