Seattle Construction Accident Attorney
Working in the construction industry comes with many risks. However, when a worker is injured on the job, they deserve to be compensated for their medical expenses and lost income. At Washington Injury Law, we are here to help anybody who is struggling to secure workers’ compensation after a construction accident. If your claim has been denied or delayed, our Seattle construction accident lawyer will get to work on your case today.
Let our Seattle Construction Accident Lawyer Help You With This
When you are struggling in the aftermath of a construction accident injury, find an accident attorney you can trust both personally and professionally. Washington Injury Law is here for you.
- Seattle personal injury attorney Janelle Bailey is a former assistant prosecutor who has experience in the courtroom as well as a scientific background that gives her an advantage in personal injury cases.
- We do not settle for anything less than what your case is worth. In an effort to secure maximum compensation for your injuries, we will not hesitate to take the case to trial.
- Construction accident victims will never have to worry about upfront or out-of-pocket costs. They will only pay legal fees after we secure the compensation they deserve through a settlement or verdict.
Why do You Need a Construction Accident Attorney for This Case?
Work injury cases can become complex, particularly when the insurer or employer disputes the facts of the case. The job of your Seattle construction accident lawyer will be to:
- Thoroughly investigate every aspect of the case and gather all evidence related to the work accident.
- Ensure you are properly evaluated by a trusted medical professional who can testify on your behalf.
- Work through all official appeals processes for workers’ compensation.
- Handle all communications and negotiations with your employer and the workers’ compensation insurer.
How do Construction Accidents Happen?
According to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), 21.1% Of all worker deaths during the latest reporting year in the United States happened in the construction industry. OSHA lists the top causes of construction accident deaths as the “Fatal Four:”
- Slip and falls
- Struck by object
- Caught in between objects
Common Construction Accident Injuries
Injuries caused by on-the-job construction incidents vary widely. It is not uncommon for our Seattle construction accident lawyers to help clients who have sustained the following:
- Broken bones
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Severe lacerations or amputations
- Internal organ damage
Construction workers are also at higher risk of injuries caused by exposure to hazards over long periods of time. This can include:
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Hearing and vision loss
- Respiratory illnesses
- Occupational cancers (i.e. Mesothelioma)
You Should be Compensated for Your Construction Accident
If you or somebody you love has been injured while working in construction but are struggling to get the compensation you deserve, seek legal assistance today. At Washington Injury Law, our team is dedicated to helping injured workers. We will investigate what happened and where to secure the following compensation:
- Coverage of all medical bills related to the work injury
- Any lost income or benefits
- Short- or long-term disability benefits
- Coverage of any necessary medical equipment
Work with Washington Injury Law on your case
If your injury was caused by a third party at the construction site, you may be entitled to further compensation through a personal injury lawsuit. When you need a Seattle construction accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling 206-960-4522.