Other Motor Vehicles in Seattle
Any kind of motor vehicle accident can result in severe injuries for victims. This includes accidents that do not involve traditional motor vehicles such as cars, trucks, and motorcycles. Accidents involving all-terrain vehicles (ATVs), scooters, and more can all lead to significant injuries. At Washington Injury Law, our Seattle motor vehicle accident attorneys are qualified and experienced in handling incidents involving all types of vehicles. We will work to secure the compensation you need for your case.
Why choose Washington Injury Law?
After sustaining a serious crash injury, you need an attorney you can trust, and that has vast experience handling these types of cases. Washington Injury Law is standing by to help.
- Our firm will not settle for anything less than what your case is worth. As we work to secure maximum compensation for your claim, we will not be afraid to take your case to trial.
- Attorney Jenelle Bailey as experience as an assistant prosecutor as well as an extensive scientific background that gives her an advantage in personal injury cases.
- Our Seattle personal injury attorneys take all motor vehicle cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that clients will pay no legal fees until we secure a favorable verdict or settlement on their behalf.
How will a Seattle Accident Attorney Help?
These cases often require extensive investigation, and injured individuals may not have the resources necessary to properly pursue maximum compensation for their claim. A skilled Seattle ATV or scooter accident attorney will:
- Obtain any evidence related to the crash, such as video surveillance, photographs from the scene, eyewitness accounts, accident reports, and more.
- Gather any vehicle maintenance records and company safety records (if there is a recreational company involved).
- Work with a trusted medical professional to fully assess your injuries and calculate total losses.
- Negotiate with all parties involved to reach a fair settlement on your behalf.
Other types of motor vehicle accidents
According to data from the Consumer Protection Safety Commission (CPSC), we can see that there are more than 93,000 ATV injuries treated in the hospital every year across this country. Out of these incidents, approximately 500 to 600 people are killed, and thousands more sustain severe injuries. While ATVs can be fun vehicles for those looking for an off-road adventure, irresponsible use can lead to devastating injuries. In many cases, the negligence of an ATV owner or company operator leads directly to an ATV rider injury.
Another popular non-traditional vehicle that is plaguing roadways across this country is electric scooters. The vehicles have shown up in major cities, including Seattle, and are available to rent to just about anybody with a smartphone. Unfortunately, injuries can occur to various groups of people due to these electric scooters, including injuries to:
- Inexperienced riders/riders struck by vehicles
- Those struck by electric scooter riders
- Those who trip over discarded scooters
Regardless of what type of non-traditional vehicle a person is involved in an accident with, these incidents often result in serious injuries. This is due to the fact that non-traditional vehicles typically lack the safety equipment found in traditional passenger vehicles.
What kind of compensation is available?
If you or somebody you care about has been injured in an accident involving a non-traditional vehicle, seek legal assistance as soon as possible. At Washington Injury Law, our knowledgeable and experienced team will investigate every aspect of your case in order to secure the compensation you need. This can include the following:
- Coverage of all medical bills related to the crash
- Lost income if you are unable to work
- Possible physical therapy expenses
- Pain and suffering/loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Possible punitive damages against a grossly negligent or malicious party
When you need a Seattle motor vehicle accident attorney for an ATV or scooter collision, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling 206-960-4522.